W-7 (ITIN) Preparation

Independence Tax Service, Inc. provides Certifying Acceptance Agent Services to foreign and domestic clients requiring ITINs.  Pursuant to a written agreement with the Internal Revenue Service, Independence Tax Service, Inc. is authorized to assist individuals and other foreign persons, who are ineligible or unable to receive a Social Security Number, to obtain an ITIN from the IRS to facilitte tax return filing.  ITIN numbers can be issued to certain resident and non-resident aliens, their spouses, and their dependents.  ITINs are also issued to foreign investors in U.S. investments to facilitate U.S. tax reporting requirements of foreign holders of U.S. corporations and partnerships.